Saturday, August 2, 2008

Hi All!!!

Auntie, Mya, MacKenna, and Kallie
Mya and Kallie having fun in the hot tub!
Cousins night out! We had a great dinner at Bar Harbor Supper Club. Here are all the 1st cousins. Matt's mom Paulette is the first person on the left.
Matt relaxing at the pool. What a ham!
Hi all! We had a blast on vacation. A lot of rest and relaxation. It was great spending time with Matt's extended family. Luckily I started to feel better midway through vacation, so I was really able to enjoy my self. I expecially loved the trip to the spa with my mother in law :).
One of the nasty sides of vacation is coming home. I came home to find myself really behind in school. I think I am on the way in getting caught up, but there is still a lot of work to be done. Thank god that I have really understanding instructors. Posted above are a few pictures from vacation. Hope you all had a great week!

No comments: